JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Форумы

впервые опубликовано в: Thorn, The Last Word, and Relations
Изменено (John Demonsbane): 3/29/2017 1:56:32 PM
You had me until the *sigh* usual Rezzyl Azzir nonsense. Yes, Shin Malphur is still alive and not super happy about all the Yor fanbois with their Thorns. Can hardly blame him, after all, Yor did burn his hometown to the ground and kill virtually everyone he knew. But, and ffs I'm getting tired of pointing this out, but Rezzyl Azzir is quite obviously a Titan and Dredgen Yor is a Hunter. There is [u]both[/u] a cloak and hunter artifact named after Yor, establishing him quite convincingly as a Hunter; [i]Every single other class item and artifact in the history of the game[/i] that is named after a specific guardian is assigned to the class of the guardian it is named for. So no. My guardian has been to the Moon too. Maybe I'm Dredgen Yor. edit: feel free to throw all the shade at me you like, lol, I'm a big boy, I can take it. I may have been wrong but this card doesn't erase all the plot holes. [spoiler]Moderator edit: This thread has been updated with tags that are more appropriate. Feel free to private message the moderator who moved your post, link to topic, for further clarification about why this topic was moved.[/spoiler] edit 2: wtf are all these mod edits coming from? [spoiler]Moderator edit: This thread has been updated with tags that are more appropriate. Feel free to private message the moderator who moved your post, link to topic, for further clarification about why this topic was moved.[/spoiler] [spoiler]Moderator edit: This thread has been updated with tags that are more appropriate. Feel free to private message the moderator who moved your post, link to topic, for further clarification about why this topic was moved.[/spoiler]
English

Публикуется на языке:

Играйте достойно. Потратьте минутку на ознакомление с нашими правилами, прежде чем отправлять вашу запись. Отмена Изменить Создать боевую группу Опубликовать

У вас нет прав для просмотра этих материалов.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon