JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Общее обсуждение Destiny.
Изменено (Peach): 3/13/2016 7:30:49 AM

Destiny Community (Discord)

"Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light." I've made a Destiny Community Server on the Discord App that I use with my friends. So far I love the app and thought it would be a shame if other guardians didn't know about. Here you can have discussions or just normally chat with other Guardians. You can also look for fireteams on your respectable console, recruit members for your clans or use Discord's amazing voice channels for clear crisp sound with your friends while playing Destiny. You are also permitted to have your own exclusive voice channel that you and your friends share alone. Perfect for clans or a new fireteam. Check out Discord: https://discordapp.com/ Join us: https://discord.gg/0sC0GhKQWAqj24Kx Rules: 1. No Hate speech. This includes usernames. This is a NO TOLERANCE RULE, violation subjects you to ban. 2. Respect each other. 3. NSFW content is not allowed. This is another NO TOLERANCE RULE. 4. If a Moderator or an Admin asks you to stop something, you should stop. 5. No Spamming. 6. Invite links should be made out to this channel. #rules_and_info 7. Do not post links to other Discord servers. It will be deleted. 8. No spoilers. Not just for Destiny, but be respectful of all kinds of spoilers. (Moderators and Trusted users can mark things with a "!s" and black the content out) 9. Recruitment is to be kept exclusively to the #recruitment channel - and to be posted one time 10. Have fun! (Optional but recommended) For more information check out the #rules-and-info page on the server. Come join us! :D.

Публикуется на языке:

Отмена Изменить Играйте достойно. Потратьте минутку на ознакомление с нашими правилами, прежде чем отправлять вашу запись. Создать боевую группу Опубликовать

Смотреть всю тему
У вас нет прав для просмотра этих материалов.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon