Oryx is too much for most people to do unless they are 320 and carried. They should have insane drops that make people get better. VoG was a big learning curve for all of us good players (because it was holding gold. Started that raid thinking wtf is this shit its all poping off and people telling me to stay alive and hide behind atheon somewhere during the end fight. Then left that place weeks later smashing atheon in a few runs after making tactics with other noobs. Now its like people just think they can drift through and get infusion fuel. No great vex and no rewards making you try your best in order to get them. So therefore people stop communicating and have having fun while trying to do well and make new strats. 10% of lobbies now are bearable and the other 90% are just bitchy, grumpy or just full of gjallarhorn shooters rather than sword bearers. Bungie needs to know the realness of their game and need to mislead us by making pvp events. When their simple solution, rather than instantly give us raids (which we have to wait a year for anyway), is too add better guns and armour, add old raids to the equation (scaling isnt hard they have dont it to strikes in every dlc), either make all year 1 things relevant or none at all and bring back elemental primaries of course (with consumables to eliminate the theory of slimming down gun uses and preferences). Bungie needs to listen to players that love the game, not players that know no VoG era.