JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Общее обсуждение Destiny.
3/22/2015 5:52:43 PM

I have a great idea for an exotic

So it would be a handcannon not achievable by bounties starting with a base clip of 5. the first perk would be outlaw followed by the 3 which i haven't decieded what they could be yet, what would make this gun great is the exotic perk which would be "dead eye" which when you land all 5 rounds as a critical the reload would be increased give you one more bullet which will do 60% percent more damage and if you land all of the bullets as a critical it will grant you another bullet that does 60% added with the speed reload, the effect will stack to 8 bullets total in the clip and when the gun is taken to 8 bullets the gun will have an effect where there is darkness radiating from it. The bullets that will be added will have a certain look like golden guns firey bullets, but dark and the bullets sound evil like almost give you goosebumps evil, the actual impact of the bullets will be huge staggering most enemies. The gun would be balanced because the reload without any perks activated would be slower then the other exotics. The gun would not be overused because lets face it not everyone is a precision master so really you would only want to use it if you had great accuracy. LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK *drops mic*

Публикуется на языке:

Играйте достойно. Потратьте минутку на ознакомление с нашими правилами, прежде чем отправлять вашу запись. Отмена Изменить Создать боевую группу Опубликовать

У вас нет прав для просмотра этих материалов.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon