Destiny 2: Temporada dos Imortais
||Na Temporada dos Imortais, o Jardim Sombrio está aberto, e os Vex surgem para invadir a superfície da Lua. Com a ajuda de Ikora, os jogadores precisam resistir à invasão dos Vex em uma nova atividade sazonal, A Ofensiva Vex. Quando a temporada chegar ao fim, as empreitadas e atividades serão substituídas por outras com novos temas e recompensas.|
A Temporada dos Imortais também inclui o Artefato do Olho do Senhor do Portal e as recompensas da lista premium dos ranques sazonais, que dão aos jogadores acesso a recompensas anteriores àquelas da lista gratuita. Para saber mais detalhes, consulte nosso artigo sobre Passes de Temporada, Ranques e Artefatos.
Requisitos de armazenamento
|Plataforma ||Tamanho da instalação de Destiny 2 ||Espaço de armazenamento necessário para instalação |
|PlayStation®4 ||104 GB ||144 GB |
|Xbox One ||97 GB ||97 GB |
|PC ||84 GB ||84 GB |
Instalação e atualização
Seguem abaixo alguns problemas conhecidos em Destiny 2: Fortaleza das Sombras e Temporada dos Imortais. Esta lista não está completa, pois apresenta apenas alguns problemas específicos.
Season of the Undying Top Issues and Vital Information
Last Updated: November 25, 2019
- Season Passes will be applied to the first account that signs in. If you plan to Cross Save but will use another character set, it's recommended to set up Cross Save before logging in. For more information, click here.
- Pulling Legendary armor from Collections will always give Armor 1.0.
- The Seasonal Artifact will always show a player’s own stats when inspecting another player.
- Mods only found on gear won’t be unlocked on accounts until they are reacquired.
- Forsaken subclasses are only available with a Forsaken or Shadowkeep license.
- When inspecting a Cross Saved player's friends list, players may see another player's gamertag from a different platform.
- Universal Ornaments will only appear on certain Legendary armor pieces called Armor 2.0. These armor pieces will show an Energy cost on them.
Top Issues Being Investigated
- The MIDA Multi-Tool catalyst won't drop if you win a competitive Crucible match at the Legend rank with clanmates and have the "Catalyst Seeker" clan rank bonus active.
- Unknown items are taking up Postmaster slots.
- Players whose Forsaken licenses did not transfer from Blizzard to Steam should retry PC Migration.
- Receiving "Problem Reading Game Content" errors after verifying the integrity of game files.
- We are investigating various issues reported by players in PC Migration. In the meantime, any player encountering issues should retry PC Migration here.
- Fireteam chat will not work when Steam is offline.
- All offline players in Clans will not display their name, but instead, will show Offline.
- If players create a Fireteam while Steam is down, other players will never be able to join them
- Some players who started D2 right before October 1 will still be at 0 Power when logging in. To resolve this, players will need to delete that character.
- Player’s Origin Story and Last Dance weapons may disappear when completing the Red War mission, “Journey.”
- Certain Achievements/Trophies can only be unlocked by owning Forsaken (e.g. a third subclass, reaching the Dreaming City, and 5000 triumph score).
- Only newly created Guardians can unlock the Show Me What You Got Achievement/Trophies
- Players who Cross Save to a platform where they do not own Forsaken may lose access to the exotic quest for Malfeasance when they defeat the Ascendant Primeval Servitor.
- The “complete ten legendary frames” steps for the Jötunn and Le Monarque Exotic quests is currently only counting curated weapon drops from Black Armory forges.
- Black Armory Keys cannot be used or deleted if the Mysterious Box quest has already been completed.
- If the Firewall quest step is dismantled after completing Eris' weekly bounty, players have to wait a week before they can obtain a new one.
- If the Luna’s Calling weekly quest is deleted before collecting rewards and the bounty is reclaimed, players will have to wait a week to complete it.
- In Redrix’s Broadsword quest step, The Constant, Crucible weekly and additional bounties will not count.
- Players may intermittently experience delayed loot drops and/or bounty progression.
- Completing Eris’ weekly bounty before certain quests are acquired will result in players having to wait a week to obtain another weekly bounty.
Triumphs and Seals
- Some triumphs will display a progress bar even though only one objective needs to be completed.
- The MMXIX Seal went away for players who met the requirements to obtain it.
- The Wisdom of the Witch Triumph progress won’t count because Pilgrimage patrols from Shuro Chi in the Dreaming City will not complete.
- The Show Your Manners Triumph is not rewarding the Ennead emblem as intended.
- The text for the Weekly Vanguard Strike Challenge is incorrect. Players should match the elemental singe to progress this Challenge.
- Titans in Momentum Control are unable to throw multiple hammers or shields during their Super.
- Certain warnings will appear for Nightfalls that require players to have certain mods equipped. These warnings don't account for teammates' loadouts.
- Transitioning between areas in the Pit of Heresy Dungeon may result in unintentional character death. This will not prevent players from completing flawless dungeon runs.
- The Tribute Hall cannot be opened for some players.