JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Ajuda

Ajude-nos a ajudar você.
5/12/2021 12:53:58 AM

Crashing

Im in Australia so it's morning here. Ive just got on to find the game continues to crash over and over before i even get an opportunity to select my character. I don't think in all the years I've played I've seen this type of weak client from you guys. I seen other drama but not this. I shouldnt be seeing this on a ps5 either. And yes ive tried restarting even unplugging and waiting 30sec before plugging back in and powering on. Please do better
English
#feedback #Help

Postando no idioma:

Comporte-se. Revise o nosso código de conduta antes de enviar a sua postagem. Cancelar Editar Criar esquadrão Publicar

• [quote]Im in Australia so it's morning here. Ive just got on to find the game continues to crash over and over before i even get an opportunity to select my character. I don't think in all the years I've played I've seen this type of weak client from you guys. I seen other drama but not this. I shouldnt be seeing this on a ps5 either. And yes ive tried restarting even unplugging and waiting 30sec before plugging back in and powering on. Please do better[/quote] Thanks for changing it from crashing servers down, at least that's honest, I'll be patient now

Postando no idioma:

Comporte-se. Revise o nosso código de conduta antes de enviar a sua postagem. Cancelar Editar Criar esquadrão Publicar

• [quote]Im in Australia so it's morning here. Ive just got on to find the game continues to crash over and over before i even get an opportunity to select my character. I don't think in all the years I've played I've seen this type of weak client from you guys. I seen other drama but not this. I shouldnt be seeing this on a ps5 either. And yes ive tried restarting even unplugging and waiting 30sec before plugging back in and powering on. Please do better[/quote] Could you guys tell me what difference there is in the login attempts that work than that don't???? Is bad

Postando no idioma:

• They purposely do it. They put some kind of code and wait and do nothing. If everything is working fine then their servers keep crashing. After whole day, they will delete code and everything will be fine.

Postando no idioma:

5 Respostas
    • [quote]Im in Australia so it's morning here. Ive just got on to find the game continues to crash over and over before i even get an opportunity to select my character. I don't think in all the years I've played I've seen this type of weak client from you guys. I seen other drama but not this. I shouldnt be seeing this on a ps5 either. And yes ive tried restarting even unplugging and waiting 30sec before plugging back in and powering on. Please do better[/quote] I got in at 3 and played to 12, but had to do world things like eat and cook, now it's back to crashing every time even after ps4 restarts. Wth, FIX THIS SHIT

Postando no idioma:

• [quote]Im in Australia so it's morning here. Ive just got on to find the game continues to crash over and over before i even get an opportunity to select my character. I don't think in all the years I've played I've seen this type of weak client from you guys. I seen other drama but not this. I shouldnt be seeing this on a ps5 either. And yes ive tried restarting even unplugging and waiting 30sec before plugging back in and powering on. Please do better[/quote] Even big companies like cyberpunks screw up. It'll get fixed pretty fast. They can't afford not to

Postando no idioma:

• Hi there, Thanks for your report. We are currently investigating this issue - stay tuned to @BungieHelp on Twitter for the latest updates. https://twitter.com/BungieHelp/status/1392248153512976384

Postando no idioma:

5 Respostas
      Você não tem autorização para ver esse conteúdo.
      ;
      preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon