JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Fóruns

publicado originalmente em: Exotics Topic
5/11/2021 11:56:26 PM
"raid exotics should be better than every single weapon in the game" But it total bull that decent weapons or catalysts have a single crucible step in their objectives, right? Because it's unfair that you force players to play something they might not like? How dare you lock good/cool stuff in pvp! But also, lock the very best in the game behind raids. Summary of d2 player base.
English

Postando no idioma:

Comporte-se. Revise o nosso código de conduta antes de enviar a sua postagem. Cancelar Editar Criar esquadrão Publicar

• Well we can approach this in a couple of ways, the realistic answer is this is a pve game with pvp elements but let's try keep triggering to a minimum. If you want pvp gear you should be able to earn it through pvp, if you want to earn the best pvp gear you earn it from trials, simple enough. If you want pve gear, you play pve, you want the best pve gear you do a raid. If the exotic has pvp steps in it but it's a strong pvp weapon there's no problem. When a pve exotic is locked behind pvp it's frustrating for most but the easy answer is do it or don't. if you want it work for it, personally idgaf if it's got pvp steps, if I want it I'll go work for it because i know it's strong and it'll be fun and I am a 99.99% pve player. Long story short you want the best pvp stuff do trials, you want the best pve stuff do raids. difficulty should be rewarded.

Postando no idioma:

Comporte-se. Revise o nosso código de conduta antes de enviar a sua postagem. Cancelar Editar Criar esquadrão Publicar

Você não tem autorização para ver esse conteúdo.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon