JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Fóruns

publicado originalmente em: Exotics Topic
5/11/2021 11:20:11 AM
Just be thankful they're not like D1 exotics to try and get they were a stinker well thorn was. And the Dark Drinker Sword if you picked up the quest on your Titan (yes I did doh!)
English

Postando no idioma:

Comporte-se. Revise o nosso código de conduta antes de enviar a sua postagem. Cancelar Editar Criar esquadrão Publicar

• How was getting thorn hard? exotic quests had a very high drop rate when turning in the bounties, and its quest wasn’t hard especially since so many void weapons were around at the time

Postando no idioma:

Comporte-se. Revise o nosso código de conduta antes de enviar a sua postagem. Cancelar Editar Criar esquadrão Publicar

• Was hard for me at the time I was new to Destiny and video games as such and the Original Y1 Thorn Bounty I had also not done any crucible or any sort of PvP before. Complete The Summoning Pits on the Moon. Earn 500 points by killing Hive enemies on the Moon. A normal enemy is worth 1 point, a Major is worth 20, and an Ultra is worth 50. Use Void Damage to defeat Guardians in the Crucible. Death will slow your progress. Requires 500 points. 5 points are gained per kill, 2 lost per death (meaning that progress is made as long as the average ratio of void kills to deaths is sustained above 0.4). Kills must be made with a weapon or skill that does Void damage. Assists do not count. Obtain an Infusion of Light from The Speaker. This will cost one Mote of Light. Talk to Ikora Rey. Kill Xyor, the Unwed. Xyor is found in a level 26 instance of The Summoning Pits that is only available while this phase of the bounty is active. The Epic modifier is enabled, and matchmaking is not used. Phogoth must be damaged enough to trigger waves of enemies but not killed until Xyor appears. She is included in the enemies dropped by the third Tombship. Return to The Speaker to claim Thorn.

Postando no idioma:

• Ya and that took less time to get then most exotics in the game, imagine how long it would take to get ice breaker, you could get hundreds of thorn before it dropped

Postando no idioma:

• Not sure about that, I got Icebreaker drop fairly quickly in fact I got 2 in the same week. My hubby was furious. Nearly as hopping mad as he was when he did not buy Ghally when Xur sold it in the first few weeks. And I got it from 2nd chest in VOG. Or how I got Black Hammer drop in Crota.

Postando no idioma:

• I played D1 for 3 years (amount of time game was alive for) and played as casual as one possibly could and was able to get a thorn well before i got a mythlocast or other exotics as a Mythoclast was just as rare It was extremely hard to get new exotics as there was no drop protection ever, so you always had a guaranteed exotic with quests and they were actually fun back then and gave something powerful at a guaranteed drop for hard work

Postando no idioma:

• I agree, you had a sense of achievement when you earned one or got a drop. I started on my husband's second account in the Alpha and when the game released and then bought a PS4 and made my own account.

Postando no idioma:

• It all changed with D2, I remember going to the EDZ and just farming exotics and getting all available exotics before leviathan came out. Bungie being afraid to allow gatekeeping (which wouldn’t happen for a reason ill explain) has caused many possible good exotics to be nerfed. Gatekeeping wouldn’t even happen like it did in D1, as in D1 there was no better or competing launcher to Ghorn so people used alternatives and they worked just as well, eventually that one Dead Orbit rocket became popular and people used the hell out of it as a replacement. Yes there were some activities where a specific exotic worked best and was massively used like during Skolas. In D2 we have guns that replace other guns all the time, making EoT powerful wont make everyone gatekeep, just the ones who already do, and anyways its not like you cant make a post of your own. Overall the D1 system of exotics was nice but i dont seem the idea return anytime soon especially after the stealth nerf to EoT and its “patch” that they couldn’t fix boss damage.

Postando no idioma:

• So much changed when D2 came out. People moved on the game banter was never the same. Messages out in the open did you need help stopped, people, shooting at spinny metal to show you and the same for chests. But cannot live in the past but D2 did change a lot.

Postando no idioma:

Você não tem autorização para ver esse conteúdo.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon