JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Ajuda

Ajude-nos a ajudar você.
Editado por WickedWitch: 4/14/2021 8:23:09 PM

Banner Shield is FUBAR

Sometimes I hit the Block button and the banner barrier does not come up, I am just standing their looking super'd with the typical round shield in my hand. At that point I can't do anything with the round shield at all (like throw it :-|). And when the banner barrier is up, I can't do a res; I see the 'Revive' prompt and I press/hold the appropriate key, but the res does not happen even though the circular time indicator updates. Last time I was trying I suddenly got disconnected... No I don't have video of this. Wasn't expecting such spectacular failures. Guess I should have known better, with all the garbage bugs that have been in BL. What a FUBAR mess. Oh yeah this keeps happening in the GMNF. Along with teammates getting meaninglessly killed by terrain. Nice. Not. BTW, this is on PC, Windows 10, i have all DLC's, hardwired to router, connection stats are way above minimum (just now 320+ down, 20+ up, 17 ping), GPU is RTX 3080, CPU is i9-10850K, stupid amounts of space on both onboard SSD's, Nvidia cache recently cleared, yadda yadda yadda. Before someone asks or assumes it's some kind of obvious problem at my end.

Postando no idioma:

Comporte-se. Revise o nosso código de conduta antes de enviar a sua postagem. Cancelar Editar Criar esquadrão Publicar

Você não tem autorização para ver esse conteúdo.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon