JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Ajuda

Ajude-nos a ajudar você.
10/29/2020 6:39:14 PM

Baboon ps4 8.0 update

Since the 8.0 PS4 update i am hit with baboon errors, randomly slapped in the face. Its not enough to return to orbit or title screen, I can still talk to fireteam using ingame chat and always returned to the beginning of the activity. Example whisper mission, in final room, baboon error and respawned at the very beginning of the mission. Same with strikes, raid (luckily just doe and have ammo removed from guardian)
English
#Help #Errorcodes

Postando no idioma:

Comporte-se. Revise o nosso código de conduta antes de enviar a sua postagem. Cancelar Editar Criar esquadrão Publicar

• I had Xfinity at my house. They ran through testing from the street to the house. External box to gateway to PS4. No issues. Speed testing on all other devices is fine with little or no latency. My PS4 is wired. DNS 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 I am like everyone else that has reported the issue. It started with the Oct. update to Destiny. Prior to that, I had never received this error at all.

Postando no idioma:

Comporte-se. Revise o nosso código de conduta antes de enviar a sua postagem. Cancelar Editar Criar esquadrão Publicar

• Hey there! You may want to review Bungie’s [b][url=https://www.bungie.net/en/Help/Article/11783]BABOON[/url][/b] article as well as their guide to help you [b][url=https://www.bungie.net/en/Help/Troubleshoot?oid=13603]improve your latency and packet loss[/url][/b] to see if that helps resolve your issue. If your internet connection is being used for other things besides playing the game, such as watching a movie or streaming, it is recommended that you quit those programs.

Postando no idioma:

3 Respostas
    Você não tem autorização para ver esse conteúdo.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon