JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Ajuda

Ajude-nos a ajudar você.
9/30/2020 11:53:22 AM

BABOON

This Baboon and Anteater Error codes seems like a reset. When it hits you, it resets you back to where you entered in, and it takes all of your Heavy and Special Ammo. It has nothing to do with packet loss at least not on my end I do believe it is in the Destiny site. Every day these error codes appear from every 10 minutes to 35 minutes repeatedly more of Baboon than Anteater. I check my network setting just about every time it does this no packet lost, Nat type is Open and all test are good. I have set all ports to forward as you required and my system running wired and not wireless. This just started after the last reset on Sept. 25, 2020.
English
#Help #Errorcodes

Postando no idioma:

Comporte-se. Revise o nosso código de conduta antes de enviar a sua postagem. Cancelar Editar Criar esquadrão Publicar

Exibir tópico completo
  • Editado por pteFranke: 9/30/2020 1:24:42 PM
    I too have been getting babooned a ton since reset, and before i get the "its ur end try troubleshooting" I have, even contacted my isp and everything is fine, changed my ethernet cable as i only played wired. Rebooted router, force quit destiny and deleted cache data. And still im getting babooned. Edit: also router is all set properly as well so no its not the router either. Only destiny is having issuez for me.

Postando no idioma:

Comporte-se. Revise o nosso código de conduta antes de enviar a sua postagem. Cancelar Editar Criar esquadrão Publicar

3 Respostas
    Você não tem autorização para ver esse conteúdo.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon