JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Ajuda

Ajude-nos a ajudar você.
10/1/2020 5:41:00 AM

nightingale error code for PC

I have redownloaded the game 2 times, I have also verified files a few time, I have cleared my steam download cache and nothing has work. Does any one have any idea of what else I can do? Game was running fine about a week ago
English
#Help #Errorcodes

Postando no idioma:

Comporte-se. Revise o nosso código de conduta antes de enviar a sua postagem. Cancelar Editar Criar esquadrão Publicar

• Hey there! You may need to switch to different DNS settings on your router. [url=https://developers.google.com/speed/public-dns/docs/using]Here is a guide to do so.[/url] You can also do an IP refresh by putting these commands into your PC: [quote]1. Press Windows Key + S 2. Type “cmd” without quotations and press enter. 3. 3.Type “ipconfig /release” without quotations and press Enter. 4. Type “ipconfig /renew” without quotations and press Enter. 5. Type “ipconfig /dnsflush” without quotations and press Enter. 6. Type “exit” without quotation marks and press Enter.[/quote] If the steps above do not solve the issue, you will need to contact your ISP. You may need a public IP refresh or reset.

Postando no idioma:

Comporte-se. Revise o nosso código de conduta antes de enviar a sua postagem. Cancelar Editar Criar esquadrão Publicar

• Hi there, How often does the error happen? When does it happen? Are you able to play the game at all?

Postando no idioma:

1 Responder
    Você não tem autorização para ver esse conteúdo.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon