JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Fóruns

publicado originalmente em: BABOON
9/30/2020 11:46:52 PM
Hi there. Thanks for your report. You may want to review our BABOON article and our guide on [url=https://www.bungie.net/en/Help/Troubleshoot?oid=13603]improving latency and packet loss[/url] to see if that might help with your issue. If you are on a wireless connection, a wired connection is recommended to play Destiny. If your internet connection is being used for anything else besides playing the game, such as watching a movie or streaming, it's recommended to quit those programs.
English

Postando no idioma:

Comporte-se. Revise o nosso código de conduta antes de enviar a sua postagem. Cancelar Editar Criar esquadrão Publicar

• Editado por bearnard0: 10/1/2020 2:31:07 PM
    When I check with Comcast, they’re comment: do not show any problems here that it must be a gaming problem. Xbox comment is the same thing. Please can you fix this it is getting very frustrating? I must Play  I also did a speed test with both companies' it show all is well. It is like I mentioned earlier this did not start until after the Sept. 25 reset. I did not have this problem before then. And I am hard wired always have been.

Postando no idioma:

Comporte-se. Revise o nosso código de conduta antes de enviar a sua postagem. Cancelar Editar Criar esquadrão Publicar

• Editado por pteFranke: 10/4/2020 9:41:33 AM
    So i have gigabit internet connection and i have been using multiple items on the network for the past 4 years. Now i get turning off secondary activities will improve the connection overall, why would this issue just all of a sudden start doing this? Bothing has changed in my physical set up, my home pc runs at 800+ download and 20+ upload and when i run the network connection test on ps4 it states i am recieving 230+ download and 10 upload. I have tested playing other mmos like red dead online while watching netflix or amazon prime video and i dont get these issues. Edit: could the baboon issues be connected to the psn disruption the other day? Edit 2: i will try running d2 when i contact my isp again and will let you know what they say. But at this point if my isp says its running normally i dont know what else to do. The baboon errors are fairly frequent and getting irritating. I was doing contact public event earlier and it kicked me to a different zone and i lost all the worl to the event. Edit 3: just got off the phone with my ISP, there is nothing wrong on my end. She said its weird i am only experiencing this packet loss error on one game. I am aware awhile back bungie had issues with rampant baboon errors and they had to make a patch for a fix on that one. Is this a potential anthem situation? Where bioware accidently wiped out a previous bug fix with a recent update? Edit 4: now it may seem like im being an ass but i want people to know i love this game and just want the bungie help guys to get all the info i can give. I think they are looking into it. So something i forgot to put in earlier was i was babooned out of IO while on the phone with my ISP (shaw Internet, AB). They said there was no packet loss or latancy issues at that time. My internet connection is not the problem. No respose eh? I would of thought someone would of responded. I guess i am starting to see bungie like so many of the salty on here. I just got a suspension from a comp match which my entire team appearently DCd gave us a lost and then i got a bat error code and thrown back to orbit. Please spare me the troll bullshit and the troubleshooting bullshit. I have checked my router, all ports open nat 1, connection perfect not kicked out of psn party or any other internet related stuff. Stream im watching didnt skip or drop at all. This connection shit is on your side. Been a fan for a long time and starting to get pissed with the silence

Postando no idioma:

• I hear what you are saying, and that is so true. This is the only game I played consistently since the first Destiny ( 7 years ), Never a situation this bad as this round of Baboon. I got games I bought back then that I have not played just downloaded them, because I LOVE Destiny. What is this game world problem as well? I tried playing another game it did not help, because I need my Destiny. I am like a junkie now, knowing that I am hooked on Destiny and I want, I need my FIX. Do it do it just do it please? FIX US GUARDIANS.

Postando no idioma:

• great questions

Postando no idioma:

Você não tem autorização para ver esse conteúdo.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon