JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Ajuda

Ajude-nos a ajudar você.
9/30/2020 11:53:22 AM

BABOON

This Baboon and Anteater Error codes seems like a reset. When it hits you, it resets you back to where you entered in, and it takes all of your Heavy and Special Ammo. It has nothing to do with packet loss at least not on my end I do believe it is in the Destiny site. Every day these error codes appear from every 10 minutes to 35 minutes repeatedly more of Baboon than Anteater. I check my network setting just about every time it does this no packet lost, Nat type is Open and all test are good. I have set all ports to forward as you required and my system running wired and not wireless. This just started after the last reset on Sept. 25, 2020.
English
#Help #Errorcodes

Postando no idioma:

Comporte-se. Revise o nosso código de conduta antes de enviar a sua postagem. Cancelar Editar Criar esquadrão Publicar

• Im on Xbox one x and I’m getting these daily and constantly. I’m also on a wired connection with no packet loss. The loading back in with no ammo is brutal, Bungie please help!

Postando no idioma:

Comporte-se. Revise o nosso código de conduta antes de enviar a sua postagem. Cancelar Editar Criar esquadrão Publicar

• Editado por pteFranke: 9/30/2020 1:24:42 PM
    I too have been getting babooned a ton since reset, and before i get the "its ur end try troubleshooting" I have, even contacted my isp and everything is fine, changed my ethernet cable as i only played wired. Rebooted router, force quit destiny and deleted cache data. And still im getting babooned. Edit: also router is all set properly as well so no its not the router either. Only destiny is having issuez for me.

Postando no idioma:

3 Respostas
    • I too have seen an increase uptick of baboons ever since the psn went down on 9/29. I've probably received 5-6 error code kicks in the last few years, and I've gotten close to 8 in the past few days. All baboons, all micro breaks where it basically just kills me and takes spec and heavy.

Postando no idioma:

• hello, I have had the same issue going on for me since the 25th. It happens pvp and pve. I am wired and have done all the tests on my side such as restarting the game even uninstalling the game and reinstalling it. I am having zero packet loss.

Postando no idioma:

• Hi there. Thanks for your report. You may want to review our BABOON article and our guide on [url=https://www.bungie.net/en/Help/Troubleshoot?oid=13603]improving latency and packet loss[/url] to see if that might help with your issue. If you are on a wireless connection, a wired connection is recommended to play Destiny. If your internet connection is being used for anything else besides playing the game, such as watching a movie or streaming, it's recommended to quit those programs.

Postando no idioma:

4 Respostas
      Você não tem autorização para ver esse conteúdo.
      ;
      preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon