JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Aviso de serviço
Todas as versões de Destiny estarão temporariamente off-line amanhã por conta da manutenção programada. Por favor, verifique @BungieHelp para obter mais atualizações.

Ajuda

Ajude-nos a ajudar você.
9/28/2020 5:55:49 PM

Cross Save Issues

To whom it may concern, I'm very sorry if the answer is it's just not possible, but I bought both the Xbox version and PC (Steam) version of Destiny 2. I play on PC on my own now with my main Hunter, but my friends are interested in getting into D2 with me, but only have Xboxes, not PCs. Well, stupid me got onto my Xbox account around 30 days ago, not my PC Steam account and accidentally initiated the Cross Save auth there before realizing I wanted the other way around. I didn't know at the time that there was a 90 day lockout. I've been waiting for around 30 days already but really want to not miss my chance to get my Xbox friends into the game! Please help me! Thank you, Trotta

Postando no idioma:

Comporte-se. Revise o nosso código de conduta antes de enviar a sua postagem. Cancelar Editar Criar esquadrão Publicar

• Hey there! Unfortunately, once you deactivate Cross Save, you are not able to re-enable it until after the cooldown expires. There is no exception to this policy. You were able to request that Bungie switch the account, but since you have deactivated cross save, it is too late now. You are still free to play with your characters using their respective platforms. [quote]If players disabled their Cross Save for any reason they will have to wait out the 90-day lockout before they can enable Cross Save again. There are no exceptions to this policy.[/quote] Please review this [url=https://www.bungie.net/en/Help/Troubleshoot?oid=48099]Cross Save help article[/url] for more information.

Postando no idioma:

Comporte-se. Revise o nosso código de conduta antes de enviar a sua postagem. Cancelar Editar Criar esquadrão Publicar

• The 90 day lockout can not be changed sadly. But can you help me understand your problem more? Did you accidentally link the wrong Xbox account? Or did you cross save the wrong characters?

Postando no idioma:

5 Respostas
    Você não tem autorização para ver esse conteúdo.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon