JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuta tudo sobre Destiny 2.
5/30/2020 4:50:45 AM

Exotic Auto Rifle : Queen of Diamonds

Queen of Diamonds Kinetic Auto rifle Impact: 20 Range: 30 Stability: 40 Handling: 50 Reload Speed: 60 RPM: 444 Magazine: 44 I am sovereign of light, ruler of design. My kingdom is the shape of all the universe. Barrel — Royal Grasp: Tightened barrel. Reduces projectile spread when aiming down sights. Intrinsic Perk — Queen’s Retainers: Rapid hits or a kill with this weapon spawns a drone which hovers in midair. Legendary Trait — Queen’s Court: Having two or more drones near one another makes them link with lasers to create fences and cages. Lasers slow and damage enemies who pass through them. Exotic Catalyst — Argyle Tartarus: Having four drones near each other makes a diamond laser cage with increased laser damage. Lore Tab: I am sovereign of light, ruler of design. My kingdom is the shape of all the universe. They’re like hunter swarm grenade drones? Yes, but instead of detonation charges, I’ve built each one with its own prismatic laser emitter. And they shoot the lasers at each other? Wouldn’t that destroy them? The laser emitter has a mirrored concave lenses, in fact, having another drone fire a laser into it makes the beam stronger, like building up charge. Do the lasers hurt? Here, give me your hand.

Postando no idioma:

Comporte-se. Revise o nosso código de conduta antes de enviar a sua postagem. Cancelar Editar Criar esquadrão Publicar

Exibir tópico completo
Você não tem autorização para ver esse conteúdo.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon