Ajuda

Ajude-nos a ajudar você.
1/21/2020 3:44:23 AM

Lettuce and cabbage demonstration

Everything is in the video.
English
#Help #Errorcodes

Postando no idioma:

Comporte-se. Revise o nosso código de conduta antes de enviar a sua postagem. Cancelar Editar Criar esquadrão Publicar

• Editado por stray_bullet87: 1/22/2020 2:39:00 AM
    As I already said yesterdays reset didn't change anything. I started to investigate stuff by myself again. Can someone explain to me why destiny2.exe is connecting IP adresses of these companies? Also Isn't it supposed to go to port 3097 or 3074, what's port 16252? [url]ibb.co/pd8t1qW[/url] [url]ibb.co/PT1ZQTG[/url] [url]ibb.co/C61bDjW[/url]

Postando no idioma:

Comporte-se. Revise o nosso código de conduta antes de enviar a sua postagem. Cancelar Editar Criar esquadrão Publicar

1 Responder
    • LETTUCE and CABBAGE errors are related to network issues. You can find the Network Troubleshooting Guide at the below link with tips on how to improve your connection to Destiny 2 services and other players. https://www.bungie.net/en/Help/Troubleshoot?oid=12915

Postando no idioma:

6 Respostas
      • This is almost the exact same thing me and a friend have to go through on Xbox since the end of the week that Cross-Save was implemented. There isn't a place where it almost always happens to us, but we do very much get them randomly. The only time CABBAGE and LETTUCE stopped happening on my end was after the first patch for the last Festival of the Lost event. For over a week after that, I only saw two CURRANT errors. Then on the Thursday of the second week, another patch happened and the errors started happening again. I think you might've covered all of the main points in the video.

Postando no idioma:

• Upd: The reset has just happened and nothing changed still getting lettuce and cabbage errors. “Thanks” bungie for not removing the corridors of time mission this week which is probably the main reason of all our problems. Everyone who needed the lore probably got it first day, they wouldn’t need a week for that, let alone two weeks...

Postando no idioma:

Você não tem autorização para ver esse conteúdo.
      ;
      preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon