JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Ajuda

Ajude-nos a ajudar você.
1/19/2020 2:23:43 PM

Verify integrity of game files error.

I'm about to give up on the game for the fact that all my posts get mostly ignored by Bungie and nothing about this issue gets done, for the last time the problem is that my game is broken i cant play stuff like : Gunbit, Raids, Strikes or just visit a planet whit out an error message saying to ,,Verify the Integrity of game files ,, most of the time i have tried the so called fixes that the forum bots at Bungie gave to my and none of them worked, i have tried a lot of other solutions and they didn't work. The fixes i have tried are as follows: 1. Verify the integrity of game files threw steam 2. Reinstall the game 3. Delete the steam-appid file in Destiny 2 4. Reinstalling steam 5. Clearing the steam download cash 6. Delete the cvar file in %appdata% 7. Deleting every file in the Destiny 2 folder except the packages folder 8. Changing the game language. If it helps my PC details are: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-7400 CPU @ 3.00GHz 8.00 GB 64-bit Windows 10 Please help I love playing the game but its just so frustrating that I'm having this issue for about 2 months and in two patches nothing about the issue got done and I'm tired of waiting.
English
#Errorcodes #Help

Postando no idioma:

Comporte-se. Revise o nosso código de conduta antes de enviar a sua postagem. Cancelar Editar Criar esquadrão Publicar

Exibir tópico completo
  • Hi alien7. You may want to [url=https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=2037-QEUH-3335]verify the integrity of your game files[/url] in the Steam app to see if that helps with your issue. Some players have reported that changing the game language may resolve the issue. If that doesn't help, in your Games library, right-click Destiny 2 and go to Properties. Click Local Files then Browse Local Files to open your Destiny 2 directory. Remove all files in this folder EXCEPT "Packages." Then verify the integrity of Destiny 2 game files again.

Postando no idioma:

Comporte-se. Revise o nosso código de conduta antes de enviar a sua postagem. Cancelar Editar Criar esquadrão Publicar

3 Respostas
    Você não tem autorização para ver esse conteúdo.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon