JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Alerta de serviço
Estamos investigando ativamente os problemas que afetam todos os serviços de Destiny. Até que sejam resolvidos, alguns serviços de Destiny e Bungie.net podem sofrer interrupções. Por favor, verifique @BungieHelp para obter mais atualizações.

Ajuda

Ajude-nos a ajudar você.
Editado por Myist: 10/12/2019 4:53:50 PM
Myist

FPS drops after moving to Steam

Been having problems since game moved to steam. Prior i had 0 problems on Battle.net and my fps was at stable 60 but now its gone. Every 'Vex Offensive" run is a slug because of my framerates dropping to 40's when all the players are blasting their abilities and weapons on a horde of enemies. Framerate drops on Titan, EDZ, and Mars even when nobody around. Even on all low settings and rendering put to 50% the same problem remains. I tried all the troubleshooting from BugieHelp, from Technical subreddit: Reinstalled drivers, rolled back drivers, reinstalled the game, tweaked nvidia control panel, deleted CVARS, played around with game's display window, updated windows, and much more minor fixes. Still, it changes literaly nothing. Tested the game trough HWiNFO64 and saw that my GPU and CPU are working at around 40-50% load. So im currently at a loss. Hoping that Bungie team will adress game performance after moving to steam sometime in the future Thanks for your time reading this. Some of the spec: CPU: Intel Core i7-3820 GPU: MSI GTX 1660 Ti 6gb SSD: Samsung 860 Evo 500Gb RAM: Kingston SyperX DDR3 16Gb
English
#Help #pcsupport

Postando no idioma:

Comporte-se. Revise o nosso código de conduta antes de enviar a sua postagem. Cancelar Editar Criar esquadrão Publicar

Exibir tópico completo
Você não tem autorização para ver esse conteúdo.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon