JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#feedback

2/14/2018 6:20:03 PM

Crimson Days 2v2 Feedback

Have you got to play in the 2v2 Crimson Days playlist yet? If so, I want to know what you think? Post your feedback below. Thanks!
English
#feedback

Postando no idioma:

Comporte-se. Revise o nosso código de conduta antes de enviar a sua postagem. Cancelar Editar Criar esquadrão Publicar

• I really liked the new mode.But I don't like: 1)Clan Team can play against Solo Players 2)After the death of your partner buff is not much helps. 3)Some maps not suited to battles 2x2 so as too big. 4)In most 2x2 games where I played one battle took place 1X1 since partners were not always able to understand what I want and Vice versa. I hope this will help to make this mode better.Thank you for listening to the opinion of the players.

Postando no idioma:

Comporte-se. Revise o nosso código de conduta antes de enviar a sua postagem. Cancelar Editar Criar esquadrão Publicar

• I completed the milestone day 1 with two characters (played with my son) - added up to 10 matches : after that there was no inventive to continue with those characters- no daily bounties or challenges The difficulty was worth the effort (we went 1-9) I finished my 3rd character on Monday- I managed to win 2 matches (and should've won 4 but some players don't understand you can't go Rambo) Plus side I got the exotic sparrow and liked the shader and it wasn't too difficult to get engrams (I mean as far as leveling up) - I didn't get any engrams playing doubles on last day Final thoughts- I think there could've been more; Amor, exotic weapon, more doubles challenges - yet instill had fun and got some good ghost (one dropped with 10% exp in strikes)

Postando no idioma:

• Extend or make permanent the doubles game mode! Crimson Doubles is a blast, there’s no reason to end it!

Postando no idioma:

• Editado por U4852408: 2/20/2018 1:22:41 PM
    Honestly I dont like the pvp in general these days because everyones figured out that hunters are OP and they dominate the crucible. Nothing you can do but run away... It greatly annoys me, so I dont really play it. Also, when I que solo I face teams and when I que with a team I face all solo players. That happens accross the board which makes me think its intentional, but it can be very frustrating.

Postando no idioma:

2 Respostas
    • Should keep 2v2 as a permanent playlist. Event milestone should have been something better than a ghost that is worse than crimson ghosts I got as drops.

Postando no idioma:

• It was most enjoyable; more fun than mayhem personally. Was more able to 1v2 opponents, ability usage was good (double skip grenades we an occasional pain but could be countered to a degree), and allowed for more aggressive and tactical play. A job well done (the loot too for that matter). Also, that emote gave me a reason to do the nightfall for the first time since launch of D2, which was fun.

Postando no idioma:

• Really liked it espically the reward system and enjoyed the ability charge rate . Tone ability recharge and decrease time to kill to d1 level and buff handcanon and pulse this game can become very fun

Postando no idioma:

• This event was really fun I loved it hope to see more like this

Postando no idioma:

• I really enjoyed it. The match making wasn't that bad for soloing this time. Earning loot was great as well.

Postando no idioma:

• Overall pretty fun event. Glad there was matchmaking but would be better if loners didn't get matched against teams. Reward system was done well. Would have liked to see some event specific mods. The data from the fast ability charging should be used to pinpoint abilities which are currently OP. For example, Hunter invisibility, which in my opinion is a problem even without fast ability charging. This really reminded me of D1 Mayhem, where people would spam grenades and abilities incessantly, which was fun. But this event was different due to the rounds. Rounds make the matches more serious and intense than Mayhem. Like I said. Overall pretty fun event.

Postando no idioma:

• Editado por Quaddity: 2/20/2018 3:23:31 PM
      I liked it. Rewards not tied to eververse was a good move. Playing with all randoms I found 1 vs 2 quite doable in this mode with some nice plays. BUT it also illustrates that today I have no reason to play. CD is gone soon and I'm back to 3x 335 chars with no content to really do. I can run around and shoot things sure but I'm finding myself not even wanting to do that with other games that I recently bought like MHW wanting my free time. Faction Rallies and IB aren't going to keep me playing until the next DLC.

Postando no idioma:

• Don't take away 2v2, it brought life to the game

Postando no idioma:

• Event was fun. 2v2 was great. Rewards were appropriate. Improved cool downs was a big improvement, but showed a glaring weakness of some grenades over others. Overall it was allot of fun to play Crucible.

Postando no idioma:

5 Respostas
      • Don't take it away....😑 best mode yet...

Postando no idioma:

• Loved it. The new radar dynamic really rewarded cooperation and was exactly the sort of PVP element Destiny PVP has lacked compared to Halo. I really miss all the fun match types, and this was really refreshing. Encore! More! Make more like that :D Thanks for being awesome.

Postando no idioma:

• I guess I should start off by saying I haven't played much of D2 PVP and I mostly play casual game modes. In D2 I've only played a total of 532 PVP matches, 187 of them being double matches this last week. I wasn't expecting much from Crimson days considering the shallow loot pool and I've never enjoyed 2v2 or 3v3, but I did enjoy the event. It was exciting hitting double overtime and fighting over power ammo. It was fun to use a shotgun again without eating a rocket/etc. Matches felt pretty short which was nice. Matchmaking people against teams is still a big problem. Most randoms are playing in clash mode and most teams are playing in trials mode. I know destiny doesn't use ELO to matchmake, but a competitive person with an ELO of 900 is prolly going to kill a causal with an ELO of 1100. My point is sometimes I hit these teams where there is zero chance of winning and you are lucky to get any kills at all. I can't see how that is fun being on either end of the stick. But it was also nice to have such a wide variety of players and get a taste of playing some more competitive people. When new items like weapon skins get added, add them to the loop pool after the event is over. (stuff that is tied to the raid). I can't always run the raid due to lack of people playing the game. It's sort of stooopid to tie up some loot in a one week event IMO. Great to add it. Loved having some set drops tied to specific activities. Add daily bounties or week-long bounties. People are going to complain about the fighting over the heavy but that is part of what makes it fun. Can you change the marker over your head when your partner leaves the match? Why didn't double count as competitive wins towards the PVP helmet ornament? I always like the idea of having special events where things are different than normal like the nades charging faster, etc.

Postando no idioma:

• Ok here we go. First of all I liked the new mode, was fun playing it with my friends (who never really liked pvp) and it felt really good. Now, let's talk about the reward. most of the rewards were really cool like these exotic sparrows, the emotes and the ornaments, while the rest, including the ghost shells, was pretty useless. I have wasted SO much time grinding the doubles playlist trying to get the engrams (whose drop rate is extremely low as it seemed to me and for my friends) and only getting the ghost shells or the legendary sparrows. I do appreciate the new duplicate protection thing that you added as well as that you can get the engrams not only by buying them (which in my case I would absolutely do if i could), but there were so many 'shitty' items that I've gotten instead of the actual cool stuff. I wanted to get that new Graviton lance ornament SO BAD but i just couldn't, i opened around 15 crimson days engrams only to get every single other item except for the actual one i wanted (I'm not even joking I actually have gotten every single other item but this specific ornament), I'd love to continue grinding crucible just to get this very item, but now its to late and I feel very bad and disappointed with what I got. To sum up, really nice event, liked the mode, liked most of the new items, i think it lasted for a very short time though, and like I already mentioned, the new Graviton ornament looked so good and I'm so sad that i could not get it, maybe you should add the ornaments to the normal Eververse loot pool.

Postando no idioma:

• Really liked it, a refreshing change of pace with the fix to loot being noticeable. Some small issues with the grenade recharge rates, but all in all a fun game mode and bodes well for the future.

Postando no idioma:

• Overall I enjoyed it. Ability spam was a bit much but was able to counter. I wish they waypoint was not there so there was more opportunities to flank. I think it would have been better if there were weapons to grind for.

Postando no idioma:

• Really enjoyed it... thanks But can’t believe it’s gone and want it back as a staple option

Postando no idioma:

• I thought it was a ton of fun! Thanks for asking.😊

Postando no idioma:

• Alittle weighted towards gnad spam, and colony use. Imo and teamshooting is dumb. How about increased ttk when seperated instead.

Postando no idioma:

• Big fan of it wish they would keep the playlist of doubles instead of removing it and giving us less variety of content to play but you guys seem to know what you're doing there have been less people playing this game now more than ever so keep the good work

Postando no idioma:

• Maybe the first login for the day to a timed event could show the rules of the event. Most of my clan has been afk and I solo-qued a large portion of the event. When I looked at people's setup they clearly didn't know what was going on. It would help to inform people what the rules are, and how to adjust their play style. The grenade spam and ability use were too high. If it were a healing boost instead that would make more sense. Accuracy and handling would also be better. Loved the loot drops but was missing an armor or weapon drop. Just adding an unlock-able emblem to the crucible set would have worked out great. I still think all of the planetary gear sets should be on a single piece of armor and each piece be unlock-able when awarded. It would cut down on a lot of useless vault space being clogged up. The full gear set should also have a perk for each planet you're on. Even if it is just a glimmer and xp boost.

Postando no idioma:

• Really enjoyed CD. 2v2 was fun and intense. Solo queuing into matches with another guardian who gets how to play the objective made for some of the strongest sense of camaraderie I've experienced in Crucible without my fireteam. Grinding for Crimson Engrams in PVP and PVE was fun. Plenty of rewards meant for first time since picking up D2 I actually have a little chunk of Bright Dust I'm sitting on. Well done.

Postando no idioma:

• Editado por streetphilosofr: 2/20/2018 9:22:24 PM
        Hey Cozmo, I loved the 2v2. I'm a decent-ish player in pvp, and the way this crimson 2v2 was set up felt good to me. There were multiple objectives simultaneously at play (kill sh**, don't die; stay close to your your teammate to avoid being 'seen' and to buff the ability charge rates). These multiple objectives forced me to adapt my playing style to meet the objectives and chase wins, also making me think more and ultimately enjoy the experience win or lose. If it's in the works, bringing this kind of 2v2 back into rotation would make me happier overall. I'm bummed at this point with the state of the player base, but I recognize that it's not actually in a 'death knell' as some folks scream about. It is down though, and those pvp updates, if they can be moved up to the top of the update list, I think would help considerably (6v6, 2v2, private match infrastructure). Also, glad we get to keep the updated map. Cheers.

Postando no idioma:

1 2 3 4 5 6 7
      Você não tem autorização para ver esse conteúdo.
      ;
      preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon