JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

Edited by Vicex: 8/13/2014 11:14:11 PM
Cool story, does he have any evidence of this? No? Well then, it's just another conspiracy theory.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• With his record you don't think he deserves a pass as being reliable source?

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Far from it. He is seen as a fugitive by arguable one of the most powerful nations in the world and has only extended is stay in Russia for 2 years. Fear rules him now. He must stay relevant to stay out of a US prison. Nothing he, or anyone really, says in regards to such large claims should be taken as fact or even true until these claims can be verified with documentation such as he provides when accusing the NSA of expansive surveillance.

Posting in language:

He apparently has a treasure trove of documents that hes decided to take his sweet time releasing.

Posting in language:

• Then he ought to use them to back up his claims if he wants to be taken seriously... Luckily for him... People hate government enough to believe anything negative without proper citation.

Posting in language:

• I understand waiting for actually proof. At the same time though this sounds like something the NSA would do and is sad that it's so believable.

Posting in language:

• Sure, but that is a dangerous outlook to have on life that "if it's believable, it probably is".

Posting in language:

• I didn't say I believed it, just that it's [i]believable[/i] that makes it sad.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon