JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

Edited by Voll: 7/15/2013 9:52:50 AM
When I saw this part of the E3 demo I instantly thought, "Hope I can customize my character's physical appereance!" I think it can be a huge sales point for Destiny. You know, being able to be a unique Guardian and all that... For me, the external appereance (armor) is as important as the insides (face & build), but alas we'll have to wait and see. But who knows? They haven't said anything besides armor & weapons?
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Edited by SaviorsBlood: 7/15/2013 3:46:22 PM
    That pic is what led me to think that you could possibly customize facial appearances as well. And my opinion on the subject is, just because the information hasn't been revealed doesn't mean it's not going to be there. Bungie has done very well keeping their games suspenseful and mysterious while in development. We won't be seeing Destiny until 2014 so who knows what more Bungie will add to the game. It could possibly encompass so much more to what we know currently. There are many things I would like in the game, because now this game just may be my new game, and I want it to be a crowning achievement with many features I can enjoy as I play. I don't know if I'm the only person out there that has "their" game, but Halo has been my game since the first installment, but with Microsoft's mistake of choice with the Xbox One, I won't be seeing anymore Halo on my screen. After I started hearing things about this Destiny, it caught my interest over any other game in development, and after moving away from the Xbox One and Halo and moving toward the PS4 and no Halo, I hope that Bungie can deliver most of what I am looking for in Destiny.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Couldn't have said it better, pal.

Posting in language:

I just want to be able to color each piece of armor individually

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon