So like 7 months ago or co, I was electrocuted twice in one day, via power outlets. (DC)
It just occurred to me that my current problem with occasional uncontrollable twitching and "chills" could possible have been related. Also potentially some of the "closed eyes visual" I experience, but to be fair I can't remember if those appeared before or after the incident... and it's also possible those are from "other" "experiences"
What do you guys think?
(total side story, oddly my friend got struck by lighting the week after, we was perfectly okay doe, as far as I know he hasn't had any side effects.
Unless you were standing in a puddle of water while simultaneously grabbing a metal pipe while getting shocked, getting shocked by the common wall outlet does nothing more than give you an uncomfortable tickle.