JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.
5/8/2021 1:38:50 PM

Crossave help

I play on playstation and wanted to try on xbox. I went to link an account and put the wrong one. I can't find a way to fix this, please help
English
#Help #BnetIssues

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• If the XBox account needs to be replaced with a different XBox account, then please log in to bungie.net using your Playstation credentials. Once logged in click on your player avatar in the top right of the web site, then select Settings. On the Settings page there is a sub-menu called Accounts and Linking, click on that. You should see a red unlink button next to the XBox account. Please click that button, enter this XBox account's credentials to remove it. Once removed, on the same page you can now link a new XBox account.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Did you already deactivate Cross Save? If so, you will need to wait out the 90-day cooldown period, as Bungie does not cancel or void this for security reasons.

Posting in language:

5 Replies
    You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon