JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
We are actively investigating issues that prevent users from logging into Bungie.net. Until resolved, users may be unable to login on Bungie.net or the Destiny Companion Mobile App. Please stay tuned to @BungieHelp for updates.

Clan Recruitment

Look for Clans or seek new members.
3/22/2021 4:42:09 PM

⚠️ XB CLAN RECRUITING.. but..

Whatever your style of play is, whatever makes you have the FUN in your destiny gaming? I welcome you. But be a clan member. There is no one side to Destiny. As a clan member you have to be willing to compromise sometimes. Sometimes it’s for raids. Sometimes it’s for strikes. Sometimes it’s for gambit. Sometimes it’s for crucible. That’s what being a clan member is. I have a strong no toxicity policy so it is required that you have a healthy sportsmanship and a desire to play with your clan mates. Be a clan member :) This community can be aggressively toxic. I’d enjoy company that showed otherwise and ruled by it. Even as founder, I too, am a clan member. 18+ (players under 18 falls under 2 week probation) Discord required. https://www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2?groupid=4263496

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon