JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
Destiny 2 will be temporarily offline tomorrow for scheduled maintenance. Please stay tuned to @BungieHelp for updates.

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
Edited by O M E N: 1/17/2021 3:17:25 AM

Is it me or does the Destiny Upgrade Version's aiming feels a little off

So when i used to be PC Mustard Race (Glorious Mustard), i had an FoV of 103 on most shooters, which is what i immediately had changed to on Destiny 2, when discovering that option on the upgrade version on my Series S. All is well and... Dare i say it, looks and mostly feels like im playing on my PC (its not a very high spec'd pc) but something is bugging me and ive been trying to get the hang of it for a couple or so days now, [b]what is up with the aim assist? [/b]Feels a tad strong or a bit too sticky now, for some reason. Maybe its just me but does anyone feel rather sluggish when aiming on targets, as opposed to the original version, so i also turned up my sensitivity from 8 and switched between 9/10 often. Targeting still feels a tad too strong with aim assist and rather slow when aiming on or around targets - maybe im losing my marbles and it has always been like that but to me i cant help but feeling its a tad off. Not sure if it was just due to controller sensitivity or Strong Aim Assist in general that Destiny has, then i thought maybe its the FoV. So i went onto a few other games with this feature, Battlefield for instance, still feels rather normal just smoother but no issues on the target acquisition part though. Its probably just me being bad and trying to adjust to a new experience but i was just wondering if anyone else is experiencing this or maybe im just a lone wolf here? Thanks for any answers provided.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon