JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
1/13/2021 12:48:58 AM

Trials Feedback

I know trials is a hot topic within the Destiny trials community. Rewards, cheaters...etc... It is a fact that trials has seen a decrease in players in the past few weeks. Why? I want to compete each week in trials and to be fair, its hard putting a team together. It is partially b/c my lack of skill... I get that. Even skilled players and trials streamers don't like carrying anymore due to the fact that other trials streamers run stack. I'd almost argue that due to this, this hurts trials more than cheaters every weekend. Why go against a stack team on recovs ? You look them up, "Great 0.6 kd, this will be an easy game". Than get ran over. then you look up on twitch to see your face plastered by some Recov Trials streamer. I know people want rewards, and I know people rather pay "good" players to run on their account... but come on. These people don't give back, they hurt not only the experience for others but for the most part they're very toxic. Trials is down due to them for the most part. Now, I'm not saying everyone pays for them. But when you watch the top of the D2 directory on twitch all you see is !recov in every stream this is a huge issue. @bungie - You need to do something to stop this practice. This is hurting the one thing that was decent in D1. Decrease the numbers of recovs and cheaters, and make the rewards more meaningfull and boom. Trials will be better than what it is. You'll see an increase in population due to the fact that more people will be carrying instead of recov'ing. Games won't be blowouts due to stack teams camouflaged as 0.5's. Just a thought... I'm sure I'll get roasted, but it is what it is.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon