JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in: Bug? Ornaments on companion app
Edited by dcbaseball: 1/12/2021 9:50:03 PM
Weird. I’m also using the iOS app, but i can add/remove ornaments freely. Tried with both legendary & exotics, and with different characters.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• I know you’re supposed to be able to, as in you can click it and approve the change but for me even if it stops spinning and closes the pop up the change has been reverted

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Edited by dcbaseball: 1/12/2021 10:11:39 PM
    Couple things to try if you haven’t already (in no specific order): -Delete/reinstall app -Clear app cache & delete content database -Make sure your app is updated -Sign out then sign in again -Make sure you have push notifications enabled -Make sure to refresh your guardian after the change to ensure the updated info is displaying.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon