JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
Destiny 2 will be temporarily offline tomorrow for scheduled maintenance. Please stay tuned to @BungieHelp for updates.

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
Edited by Oddball: 1/8/2021 12:52:03 PM

Please let us choose or focus our Iron Banner rewards.

I'm a PvE player and I want a specific Forward Path roll. It is the only 600rpm kinetic auto rifle in the sandbox. I've done all 4 bounties on all 3 characters, turning in approximately 750 tokens, and I got 4 forward paths. None of them had either of the perks I'm looking for. Please let us focus our rewards from Iron Banner. I would have preferred to have spent say 50 tokens on Forward Path rolls until I got what I'm looking for. Even if they cost 100 tokens per roll I would have had more chances of getting something usable. Instead I got heaps of armour I don't need and a bunch of mediocre rolls on weapons I don't want, or already have better rolls on. Alternatively, please increase the number of tokens awarded from games. As it stands we have to get 4 wins or 7 losses to have one roll from the currently bloated loot pool.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

View Entire Topic
You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon