JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
Edited by Oddball: 1/8/2021 12:52:03 PM

Please let us choose or focus our Iron Banner rewards.

I'm a PvE player and I want a specific Forward Path roll. It is the only 600rpm kinetic auto rifle in the sandbox. I've done all 4 bounties on all 3 characters, turning in approximately 750 tokens, and I got 4 forward paths. None of them had either of the perks I'm looking for. Please let us focus our rewards from Iron Banner. I would have preferred to have spent say 50 tokens on Forward Path rolls until I got what I'm looking for. Even if they cost 100 tokens per roll I would have had more chances of getting something usable. Instead I got heaps of armour I don't need and a bunch of mediocre rolls on weapons I don't want, or already have better rolls on. Alternatively, please increase the number of tokens awarded from games. As it stands we have to get 4 wins or 7 losses to have one roll from the currently bloated loot pool.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• What PvE perks are you looking for?

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

1 Reply
    • Edited by BRAZACK: 1/8/2021 4:16:08 PM
      I have been asking for this for a long time they dont listen. They just want you to grind endlessly in vain and pray to rnjesus. Have the handcannon and auto there for us to purchase with our tokens and when you do its a random roll. Just have saladin feature them like in the d1 ib. The featured weapons or gear should be purchasable via tokens (20x or whatever) and when u do buy them its always a random roll. So he can have the armors and weapons up. The bounties can reward random gear im fine with that. I turned in like 500 tokens last season and only got 1 handcannon, this doesnt motivate me to keep playing/grinding IB. If if worked like i proposed i would be grinding the crap outa ib because it wouldnt be a waste of time. It would actually be rewarding.

Posting in language:

3 Replies
      • are you saying you don't need 8 pieces of same class item?

Posting in language:

• [quote]I'm a PvE player and I want a specific Forward Path roll. It is the only 600rpm kinetic auto rifle in the sandbox. I've done all 4 bounties on all 3 characters, turning in approximately 750 tokens, and I got 4 forward paths. None of them had either of the perks I'm looking for. Please let us focus our rewards from Iron Banner. I would have preferred to have spent say 50 tokens on Forward Path rolls until I got what I'm looking for. Even if they cost 100 tokens per roll I would have had more chances of getting something usable. Instead I got heaps of armour I don't need and a bunch of mediocre rolls on weapons I don't want, or already have better rolls on. Alternatively, please increase the number of tokens awarded from games. As it stands we have to get 4 wins or 7 losses to have one roll from the currently bloated loot pool.[/quote] yeah right, then we could avoid getting 5 pairs of boots and 6 energy weapons for the week

Posting in language:

• I got 2. A pve one with feeding frenzy/ multikill clip for pve and dynamic sway/tap the trigger for pvp.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
      ;
      preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon