JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in: Sunsetting and State of the Game.
1/8/2021 1:34:03 AM
[quote]Is this the time where Bungie start Sunsetting the playerbase? [/quote] ☝Yep, maybe that's part of their "Vision." Because it seems to be working. Gamers are starting to leave. Bungo Logic!
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Maybe we players are not "IP-defining". 😂

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• [quote]Maybe we players are not "IP-defining". 😂[/quote] ☝Yep! I've heard that before! Literally!!! In these Forums. Somebody told me the direction of the game is not for you or your type of gamer anymore. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 Worst pile of garbage I've heard in my entire gaming history! Bungo Logic!

Posting in language:

• Edited by Veldrin: 1/8/2021 6:35:34 PM
    Which direction? I can't see a vision anymore. It feels like stagnation or going backwards. Maybe we will see a direction in a few seasons, but maybe then it's too late.

Posting in language:

• [quote]Which direction? I can't see a vision anymore.[/quote] You haven't heard it yet?. . . I've heard that a bearded dwarf from World of Warcraft is pointing this game to the direction World of Warcraft! Bungo Logic!

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon