JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
Edited by oXideJR2: 10/14/2020 7:36:00 PM

STOP THE HATE IN FORUMS PLZ

I agree

Nope I am idiot and disagree

I dont care/prefer not to say

Destiny and D2 are great games and this forum is full of idiots if they don't agree. Whenever i go into the forum all I see is a bunch of grown men/women whining about a bunch of lines of code on a screen. plz stop the hate. The Destiny series is amazing both in gameplay and story, and it isn't easy to make/maintain a fully online multiplayer game with massive maps and servers with thousands of people playing all at the same time. and it sure as heck isn't easy to come up with story/weaponry either. THE URL IS FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO DISAGREE WITH THIS. IT IS NOT ANYTHING NSFW OR 18+. (THIS PART IS FOR MY GHOST BUCKET BROTHERS AND SISTERS THROUGHOUT THE SOLAR SYSTEM) FELLOW GHOST BUCKETS WE MUST UNITE AGAINST THIS NEW THREAT THAT IS FORUM HATERS AND WHINY LITTLE 2 YEAR OLDS, THEY RISK TAKING OVER THE WHOLE DESTINY COMMUNITY AND MUST BE STOPPED. -FROM GHOST BUCKET COMMANDER oXideJR Thanks for reading, oXideJR

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

View Entire Topic
You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon