JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

10/18/2020 11:49:12 PM
What's the problem?
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• https://www.bungie.net/en/Forum/Post/257317762/0/0

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• I see. Bungie only gives the generic "issue with lost connection between you and us" explanation for the games error codes. You wouldn't happen to have a way to rule out your console would you? Possibly take it to a friends house and see what happens? Sounds like you've done just about everything else that you could do. Short of running a full time network monitor like Wireshark to see where the breakdown happens.

Posting in language:

• I did take my console to a friends house and I didn’t have any issues before that reset. I haven’t tried it since that reset though. This console is brand new though. I just bought it earlier this year and had no issues running Destiny 2 before then. All of my issues have been happening since that reset. Before then, nothing was wrong. I have a few clanmates who’ve had the same issues as me and outright quit. As I type this I got Babooned again out of a strike. I actually have been loooking into outright monitoring every single thing on my internet with something like Wireshark due to this.

Posting in language:

• Good luck with everything. I dread network issues. Hardware, software, I'm good at, but when it involves equipment I don't own, and don't have access to (like head end units), it frustrates me more than it's worth.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon