JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

10/18/2020 7:02:09 PM
[quote]Trying to get help through the forums is like pulling teeth. I’ve been outright begging for assistance for weeks and nothing. I’d love some way to put in a ticket of some sort and know that I’ll receive help. Right now, it feels pointless to ask for any help due to how the forum system works.[/quote] This the award winning service you can expect.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Yeah I read this a lot and I'm like 'award winning service, YIKES'. If this is award winning, other companies in gaming must be non existent. In any other industry this standard is bottom tier. Imagine a supermarket or electrical store sending you to a forum with your issues and saying "someone might reply there, there's no other way to contact us'. Or you go to twitter help n realise they havent made 1 twitter reply ever, not once. So you find a community manager only to see he's died his hair and is too busy virtue signalling to reply.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• [quote]Yeah I read this a lot and I'm like 'award winning service, YIKES'. If this is award winning, other companies in gaming must be non existent. In any other industry this standard is bottom tier. Imagine a supermarket or electrical store sending you to a forum with your issues and saying "someone might reply there, there's no other way to contact us'. Or you go to twitter help n realise they havent made 1 twitter reply ever, not once. So you find a community manager only to see he's died his hair and is too busy virtue signalling to reply.[/quote] Honestly in this industry no support is bottom tier. There are free to play games with dedicated support departments.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon