JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in: .
10/3/2020 2:48:56 AM
Warlocks get gutted as soon as a single thing stands out. Meanwhile spectral blades is on it’s 5th nerf and is still the best hunter super in PvP.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• [quote]Warlocks get gutted as soon as a single thing stands out. Meanwhile spectral blades is on it’s 5th nerf and is still the best hunter super in PvP.[/quote] Don't let the hunters see this though, they will non stop btch about "all the things they can't do and how much work they have to do". One of them complained that dodge has an 11sec cooldown on another post.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• [quote]One of them complained that dodge has an 11sec cooldown on another post.[/quote] Were they trying to say that’s too long?

Posting in language:

• Play hunter then

Posting in language:

• No

Posting in language:

• I think they should put everything back the way it was and we just deal with it. Or maybe just get rid of supers altogether.

Posting in language:

• spectral has too many things going for it wallhacks heavy and light attacks combo that instantly kill other supers invisiblity huge lunge distance stupidly large blades hitbox highest dmg resistance and it lasts waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too long for a roaming super with so many advantages im a hunter main and i find this super ridiculous

Posting in language:

• Just wanna throw out there that any melee attack from another super (or regular player even) actually staggers and freezes the spectral blades user, costing both time and energy. I lost fights against FoH users frequently due to this, and that's not a complaint, just a design thing I wanted to bring up. When ads melee me in PvE the spectral blades staggers during the heavy and man is that interesting. Don't get me wrong, proper utilization of the supers light-heavy combo and when to and when not to go invis can bring great profit to the hunter, as going invis after every kill actually costs energy to use the heavy attack to go invis. Spectral has somewhat of a skill gap, or at least a variety of ways to use it. To either get short term chase kills mashing light but draining your super in seconds, or to only use heavy attacks to maintain stealth but use more energy per hit, or a combination of both, and light - heavy covers a staggering amount of distance that makes double kills super easy. I think Bungie should either lower the cap/ benefit of a very experienced spectral user, or streamline the supers usage to a single playstyle. It's hard to tell what they were going for in terms of sandbox design. I also agree that the supers invisible super resistance should equal that of higher defense roaming supers, not surpass. A spectral user should feel exposed when they're not invisible.

Posting in language:

• Super is definitely nutty but I've been playing bottom tree striker recently and uhhh I gotta say...that super is seemingly the longest super in the game.

Posting in language:

• [quote]Super is definitely nutty but I've been playing bottom tree striker recently and uhhh I gotta say...that super is seemingly the longest super in the game.[/quote] They should put a cool down between missed light attacks for striker and spectral. It’s annoying having a super do a zig zag toward you dodging half your shots.

Posting in language:

• Agreed

Posting in language:

• [quote]Warlocks get gutted as soon as a single thing stands out. Meanwhile spectral blades is on it’s 5th nerf and is still the best hunter super in PvP.[/quote] This is so painfully True that I’m actually furiously ejecting blood out of my ears and nostrils.

Posting in language:

• As a warlock main I will furiously eject large amounts of blood out of every hole in my body eject projectile feces and excrete large amounts of urine and kidney stones all while bashing my head up against a brick until my head explodes if top tree dawn blade is nerfed to the ground

Posting in language:

• [quote]As a warlock main I will furiously eject large amounts of blood out of every hole in my body eject projectile feces and excrete large amounts of urine and kidney stones all while bashing my head up against a brick until my head explodes if top tree dawn blade is nerfed to the ground[/quote] DAMN. - Kendrick Lamar

Posting in language:

• Yup -Michael Jackson

Posting in language:

• [quote]Warlocks get gutted as soon as a single thing stands out. Meanwhile spectral blades is on it’s 5th nerf and is still the best hunter super in PvP.[/quote]

Posting in language:

• [quote][quote]Warlocks get gutted as soon as a single thing stands out. Meanwhile spectral blades is on it’s 5th nerf and is still the best hunter super in PvP.[/quote][/quote] This. And Nova Warp is on its 3rd or 4th buff and is still terrible lmao.

Posting in language:

• Yup

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon