JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.
11/24/2019 4:55:19 AM

Account Link swapping

Alrighty, so here's the issue. I started on Battle.net. I transferred my character to Steam. Since Battle.net is no longer relevant, can I unlink my Battle.net account and still have my characters on Steam since they came from Battle.net? If no: Sad but ok. If yes: Can I then link my PSN account and begin cross-save there so that I can play with a friend on PS4? Couldn't find anything on this, or maybe I didnt look hard enough, but thanks in advance for any help!

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Yes, you can remove your Battle.net account. Your data is now on Steam, there are no lingering links with Battle.net that would impact your data on Steam. And yes, you can link a PSN account and enable cross save. Just make sure you pick your Steam account to be the cross save account during the process.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon