JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are actively investigating issues that prevent users from seeing Destiny 2 characters and game progress on the Destiny Companion on Bungie.net or the Mobile App. Until resolved, users may be unable to login on Bungie.net or the Destiny Companion Mobile App. Please stay tuned to @BungieHelp for updates.

Help

Help us help you.
11/8/2019 8:20:42 AM

Didn't get the triumph for completing Pit of Hersey solo

I was disconnected during the 4th encounter, and immediately re-entered the dungeon and completed it. I have not entered the dungeon any other time this week besides the solo run. Any chance something could be done about this? I would much rather not suffer through acolyte grenade: the game again

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

View Entire Topic
  • Hello NoswadNoob. Unfortunately nothing can be done about this. You will have to complete the dungeon again solo and in one sitting in order to unlock the triumph. I am sorry that you were disconnected on your previous attempt. However Bungie cannot manually unlock triumphs. You will just have to re-attempt the dungeon.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

1 Reply
    You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon