JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
Edited by DrFaye: 10/23/2019 4:51:38 AM

About Shoulder Charge

I just wanted to point out that no other class has a 1hko-non-super ability besides warlock with handheld supernova. Titans have it on 1 tree of each subclass. The uptime on this can be crazy, especially with certain builds. Also wanted to point out that it is objectively harder to land a throwing knife headshot than it is to sprint into a wall and wait for someone to come close enough to a corner, yet somehow throwing knife headshots aren't a ohko? I personally am okay with shoulder charge staying a one hit kill, but I think a big change that needs to be made is that[b] you should actually have to be moving for it to be available[/b], i.e. [i]sprinting into walls shouldn't work[/i]. The other option that seems reasonable would be for shoulder charge to leave guardians with 1 hp or something so that some other form of damage must have been done for it to be a kill. If you want 1 hit kills, use peregrine greaves or something. Make it a build choice. I play all three classes and don't like having to choose Titans to be on a level playing field in crucible. Titans have been a bit out of control for a while now with Striker, OEM, and this. I know nerfs to the first two things are coming (hopefully they end their reign entirely), but I think the shoulder charge needs to be addressed as well. And if you want to come in here and whine about nerfs in general just know that nobody gives a shit and you can go cry about this post into your butt towel. I use the cheesy junk too (freelance Titan'd my way to 5500 glory this season, though I used Sentinel, not Striker), but balance is important. Titan meta is stale. Now I just need to become Datto so something gets done about it.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

View Entire Topic
  • Edited by Forest: 10/23/2019 5:15:24 AM
    Ah another hunter crying about titans despite hunters being the most popular class, most powerful, and most used class in the game having some of the best supers and netrual class in the game. You still cry saying how titans are the most op thing ever and hunters need all the buffs and titans need all the nerfs despite again hunters being the most powerful, popular, and used class in the game. One word... shotgun.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

4 Replies
    You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon