JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.

This thread is inspired by another: view original post

Edited by oper102: 10/22/2019 10:58:17 PM

I made a concept design for an in-game LFG

[url]https://pasteboard.co/IDdidWC.png[/url] This is a design that I put together in photoshop, I know people like Nitris could do a 100x better job, but I did my best. The console curser will be active (even if not visible on the image) and same goes with the mouse on pc. The LFG doesn't require a platform select or character select in order to work, because you'll already be on your selected character on your selected platform when opening this menu (binded to the finisher button.) The red and green lock symbolizes mandatory requirements (if any) and you won't be able to join that post if you fall short of them. (The creator of the post cannot set requirements that they themselves cannot meet.) Green = Requiremnt Met, Red = Requirement Failed. There will either be a green smiley face (chill) or red sweaty face (sweaty/serious) next to a post dependent on the environment the activity is in. (Set by the Creator of the post.) On the right is filters that you can select multiply of if you are indecisive on what you want to do, you can turn off/reset filters with the cross at the top. (Grid and icons may shrink as more activities are added) (D-Pad or arrow keys for quick navigation) You can scroll down posts (smoothly, not snappy) with the l3 joystick (or the scroll wheel) You can scroll through pages using the bumpers on console, and simply clicking them with your mouse on pc. If you have any questions/feedback about the designs, leave them below. If you want to have a crack at designing an in-game lfg, share it in comments.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

View Entire Topic
You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon