JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in: Wrongfully banned.
10/22/2019 4:59:47 PM
U may have had other programs running in the background. They ban you for that
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Your name😂

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• I wouldn't have had anything running that would've been running whilst i've been playing before hand that's why I'm so confused

Posting in language:

• I can’t remember where. But there was a guy on reddit and I am so sorry I can’t find it. That had list of 3rd party items that would/could get bans if they were running and some of them people had and they had no idea these were even installed. Things that were auto installed on updates etc. Check all changes. Auto updates. I know it sucks but I’d be willing to bet 80% that is what it is. Super shitty man I’m so sorry.

Posting in language:

• Jesus christ, I've just checked some things that have been updated and it could be that, if that's the case it's actually gut wrenching, thinking about how all of my time has been lost due to something that's out of my control, I wouldn't mind as much if I could afford another copy but I can't atm and destiny has really helped me connect with people, thanks for your reply anyway mate, thanks again.

Posting in language:

• No worries man sorry. I know PC is the better and preferred gaming experience but it comes with these unknown hassles with how fast how invasive and how out of your control pc patches etc are.

Posting in language:

• Sorry about your situation. The real cheaters never think about the other people who get hurt in the effort to fight them.

Posting in language:

• Aye I've been an advocate against cheating in this game, despite having to bang my head against one eye'd mask titans for time it was released, and it's genuinely horrible because I won't get a reply from bungie because to them I#m just another 'cheater' not knowing why the hell this has happened.

Posting in language:

• Sorry, dude.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon