JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Clan Recruitment

Look for Clans or seek new members.
10/21/2019 1:47:09 PM

New Xbox clan for Parents and Full time players!

Tired of feeling required by other clans to play 24/7 or be kicked? Want someone who understands that you have responsibilities? Love Destiny? This is the clan for you. Part Time Talent is a friendly to all clan, young and old. Pve and pvp. Skilled and unskilled. Check out our #Destiny2 clan! https://www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2?groupid=3941535 This is a clan for all guardians! No judgement zone. No requirements. Discord is optional for keeping in touch.
English
#Clans

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Howdy. I'm a parent and part time gamer, so yours may be the guild for me. I'm just getting back into Destiny for the first time since the D2 launch days. I joined a clan last week but there doesn't seem to be much chance for grouping up outside of endgame content, and I'm not there yet. I'm looking for group play opportunities for other levels. This game is infinitely more fun with good folks with mics. I'm an active Discord user, too. Let me know what you think Thanks. GT RedShirtPaul

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon