JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

Edited by bungihead: 10/6/2019 4:08:01 PM
I did the same exact thing , I got the support I needed to fix my problem which i am gratful for but at what cost, at 90 day wait period I suppose , and I don't think its right to make all these people wait because of an human error. You could argue , " well you should've known better" and if that's the case I don't want to be apart of this game anymore if the Devs are that unforgiven and we know they are not. I think if we get enough traffic on this post we will get another chance I just hope its soon , because other wise I wont be able play it with my friends. I think in order do this those people need to file another trouble ticket and then bungie will decide on that account alone not a general population. Although I don't think doing a 1 time redo for everybody wouldn't be bad , I don't think it would make the game anymore vulnerable to cheating or hacking , because if its just once it wont happen again . I just hope they highlight how to do it better because I think back and I was certain I made my Xbox Guardians the primary account to be linked but I could be wrong I just hope this will give them a thought to help us out.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Trouble ticket? Where do I find that? I was under the impression that Bungie's support services amounted to the forums and social media.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Yes if you go under the "cross save" help forum , or the cross save page . It has a list of solutions to a lot of problems and down at the very bottom there's a link that has text box appear where you put your issue. And then bungie will email you directly . I explained to them my problem and they replayed back that I'm not getting help.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon