JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in: So... what was the maintenance for?
10/3/2019 4:41:13 PM
Still, my point is that nothing changed. Servers are just as they were last night. It looks like the maintenance had no apparent effect and I could bet that they'll go down again either today or tomorrow. I hardly even touched Crucible after the update. You can check my stats and, yes, I had unfinished matches, but I didn't leave them willingly. The match that got me suspended was AFTER the maintenance. Also, not everyone looks at their Twitter 24/7 to check for updates. Maybe a lot of us forum users do, by the nature of why players use the forums in the first place, but I have other things to do a lot of the time. A lot of things are new, and there are a lot of new issues that we all can't keep track of. Can I really be blamed?
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• I'm not even upset about them doing maintenance. That's a good thing. It's just that there are a lot of things still amiss and I still haven't a clue what they were trying to fix. Was it a specific error code? Is it something for PC players? I know right now they're looking into Currant, which I am still experiencing and have been since last month when Cross-Save was added into the game.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Yes you can be blamed! Your words “I heard it was supposed to be a half hour”! Your own fault!

Posting in language:

• Edited by Lord Magris: 10/3/2019 4:55:02 PM
    I'm literally looking at their post on Twitter. It say's it was supposed to be at 8:00 AM PDT and lasting until 8:30. It didn't last that long and nothing appeared to change. I'm not just talking about the schedule, if you'd actually read the post.

Posting in language:

• No I read your post! You went in after ten minutes got kicked and now have a suspension! Congrats, you said you read it was to be a half hour, but signed in anyways after ten minutes! Your own problem buddy! The sad thing is you even claimed you were informed of this maintenance, so it baffles me why you are on the forums complaining about something that is totally your own fault! Smart enough to have the information needed, dumb enough to not use said information! So back to my original post to you. Sounds like a you problem!

Posting in language:

• Edited by Lord Magris: 10/3/2019 5:34:06 PM
    If the offline maintenance was still going on, I shouldn't have been able to sign in. You're overreacting dude.

Posting in language:

• Your the one complaining! Sorry, not sorry!

Posting in language:

• What do you think the forums are for, exactly? You're just being unhelpful and your comments have a toxic attitude with them. Open your mind a little. If something has got you bothered where you want to make other people in the forums just as bothered, maybe you should make your own post for it or find something else to do. Sounds like you have a lot of time on your hands anyways. I'm not debating this with you anymore if you can't see my viewpoint. With that, I'm moving on. Be mindful of other forum users.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon