JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
Edited by l-DeVicious-l: 10/2/2019 8:05:30 PM

Horrible Campaign

I believe it is important to say that Bungie really tried this time, they really thought about how the game is played and they did us a few good deeds. The game looks better than ever, and server issues can happen. What really made me bug out was that it took me longer to read all those Director Cuts than finishing the "campaign". I believe it took me longer to read the entire Directors Cut than playing this "campaign" (i said that twice on purpose in order to recycle content) Where were the cinematics, cutscenes, linear designed mission that made us feel that something new is happening? No we ended up where we used to got bored 3 years ago, the visual upgrades were amazing and I can't deny that it felt good to be back in some locations but then I also remembered how i have beaten this Oger in Solo Nightfalls in D1 except that it was way easier this time. The final missions made me feel that I accomplished nothing, I have wounded a few enemies and Crota asked me when it would be a good time to bow down ;-) Alright... Campaigns in Destiny were never that important but here is the thing I played 60 minutes yesterday before i got kicked out. I played 60 minutes during lunch break I played 90 minutes tonight and I am already repeating content and doing chores that have no meaning. I feel that I am leveling up way too fast, there are unreasonable jumps in leveling and as someone who has devoured Destiny since the first beta came out and never felt the need to buy another long term game, I believe I am done pointing and shooting at weak enemies. They promised us challenging game play, Luke Smith literally said that Halo was best played on Heroic because of the sense of accomplishment. That's how the first 2 RAIDS in D1 felt. He said that's how he wants Destiny to feel in the future. It seems this future is far away. This expansions doesn't feel right. We will see in the endgame content if the new Armor System really makes the game better or if it is just another way to slow us down.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon