Radiolarian Transmogrify: Weapon type: precision-frame shotgun “The Vex know everything about everything, and in that knowledge they wish to destroy everything.” Intrinsic perk - Vex Elemental Scanner: Shooting an enemy shield automatically matches this weapons projectiles to that shield’s damage type. Legendary Trait - Shield Disorient: Energy matched shield explosion disorients nearby combatants. Exotic catalyst - Energy Disruption Break: Breaking an enemy’s shield with this weapon makes them more vulnerable to Energy damage for a brief period.
It sounds like a great idea for the 1 percent of enemies with shields in this game. But the problem is for the other 99 percent without shields, it acts like a normal shotgun.