JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Clan Recruitment

Look for Clans or seek new members.
9/4/2019 11:35:58 PM

[xbox] Come join the NicoNicoNeighborhood (all ages and must have discord)

Hi Oni-chan Are YOU tired of joining clans that cant handle simple jokes? we got you uwu. Are YOU unable to find a clan that likes anime? oh, we got you uwu. Are YOU looking for a place to actually do things with a clan, like raids, Iron banana, and more? yeah, we got you uwu. Come Join the NICONICONEIGHBORHOOD, were the memes are flowing and the weebs are abundant. But enough the the jokes, We (which is just me atm because there isnt a single clan that can handle my memes) are a community of players that just want to play the game and hang out on discord. We will both be tryhards and blueberries at the same time because thats what we should be. It dosent matter if you are new to this game or a veteran from d1, a weeb or a normie, you are more than welcome in this clan. the requirements are simple What we need from you: you need discord you need to be at least somewhat active you need to have at least a good understanding of the game, so that might be pvp or pve, stats can help us know you need to be a dank memer (although we are willing to convert people to the dark side) you need to be willing to participate in at least something All in all this is something to try and bring the community as a whole back to the levels where it should be, because right now there are too many clans with leaders that "are the best in the game" who think that every single hour in the day needs to be spent in the game, so if you are having problems with that as much as I am, please consider joining, for we will teach these normies the way of the weeb.
English
#Xbox #clan #Clans

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

View Entire Topic
You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon