JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

9/4/2019 5:56:05 PM
Destiny will not be available on Steam until Oct 1st. Our Battle.net data has not yet moved to Steam, and will not until Oct 1st. The PC Move info that we filled out is in preparation for this massive data transfer, but we still currently play the game through the Battle.net launcher until the migration occurs on Oct 1st.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• FINALLY AN ANSWER... I have asked this question and variants of it for a week or so now with no satisfactory reply, more that people are not reading what I am asking. THIS is the answer I was looking for. The FAQ does not specify this, the only thing is... gah. Regardless thank you, I was getting annoyed at the lack of any substantial reply.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Thank you

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon