JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.
8/29/2019 10:01:11 PM

Not showing forsaken as transferring to Steam

Hello, My cross save is working great, thanks for making this possible. However what is showing on the transfer to steam screen is not accurate to my purchases. My main account is PS4 so I'm not worried about silver or anything like that, but I would like to not have to buy Forsaken for a 3rd time once the switch to Steam goes live. Can you confirm if this is normal or if my expansion/annual pass info should be included here as well?

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

View Entire Topic
  • Hi there, Thanks for your report. This is a known issue: [quote]• [b]Displayed Account Licenses[/b]: We’ve observed reports indicating that not all Destiny 2 content licenses are being shown to players when preparing for PC migration. Players can dismiss this prompt, which may sometimes report an incomplete list of game licenses. All owned licenses will be transferred with PC migration later this year.[/quote]

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

1 Reply
    You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon