JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.
Edited by Timerider: 8/29/2019 7:20:44 PM

Transferring to Steam, no game content listed.

I bought D2 and the expansions before they were released, but I still haven't played them yet. When going through the transfer process, it didn't list any game content or Battle.net store purchases even though I bought it. When I click on My Transfer Details, it just lists "Silver 0" under my Steam name. Is it not actually transferring the game licenses?

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Hi there, Thanks for your report. This is a known issue: [quote]• [b]Displayed Account Licenses[/b]: We’ve observed reports indicating that not all Destiny 2 content licenses are being shown to players when preparing for PC migration. Players can dismiss this prompt, which may sometimes report an incomplete list of game licenses. All owned licenses will be transferred with PC migration later this year.[/quote]

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

2 Replies
    You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon