JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

8/19/2019 8:16:29 AM
Why do you still have something to do with this franchise when Bungie should have sacked you a long time ago !!!
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Why does it matter to you?

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Because my friend his removal from this franchise and the possibility of the game getting better may get me and a lot of people I know back.

Posting in language:

• But hes a player now, so why does it matter that he posts something of value in a public forum?

Posting in language:

• A player rofl, none of Bungie play their own game, you must be joking if they did it wouldn’t be in the state it’s in. Oh you poor misguided person, bless your heart. If he’s plays he plays for half an hour per day I wouldn’t mind betting he doesn’t even have a max rank character, do we know what his gamertag is ? I was playing this game for over 9hrs a day when he does that...he can tell me he’s a ‘player’

Posting in language:

• They do play their own game XD cozmo, dmg04 deej, fireteam velveeta. They all play and show it too, (except velveeta) you just have a poor outlook on what it takes to make and maintain a game, And just because someone plays less hours per day then you doesn't make you an authority on the game itself, If the dude plays 30 mins a day so be it, op is a pc player btw, may wanna check his profile before you flex your hours per day again. Weaksauce excuse of player....

Posting in language:

• I knew some idiot would pick up on the fact I danced around saying you must play a lot to be considered a player that’s not exactly what I meant but it’s fine to take it that way. As for anything else I stand by my claim if they played the game to any considerate degree they would know what’s this games problems are and they wouldn’t need to ask streamers. Playing their own game can’t be teaching them much can it !!! Bungie really are that blind that they play the game and think it’s great.

Posting in language:

• [quote]I was playing this game for over 9hrs a day when he does that...he can tell me he’s a ‘player’[/quote] This is litterally what you implied yourself soooo.... If you wanna back track and make yourself look like the idiot you're impling i am, then by all means ill grab so popcorn and watch you take apart your own argument. But don't come on these fourms and expect to get away with undermining any player without showing your own iq dude. Which you have displayed to the lowest standard there is.

Posting in language:

• I like you, you make me smile. I don’t care what you call me and neither should you, hell I am an idiot a complete moron, we all are because we saw the beta and we still bought the game. I just wish Bungie could sort this game out and I don’t mean via streamers I mean the old Bungie could sort their own game out. I have said it before and I say it again, When a developer needs to ask how to correct their own game then you know they are in trouble, The writing was on the wall a very long time ago but because we love the franchise, because we loved Bungie, none of us wanted them to fail. So we all hang on in the vein hopes it will get better but it never will, and the number of playing plays is proof of that.

Posting in language:

• If you're stuck in the past then thats on you, Bungie are fixing the game, but its not to your sole standard nor will it ever be, it will be to theirs, and if thats not good enough for you, the i heard anthem could us players like you...

Posting in language:

• Lol when I hit 1200 raids in D1 recently I went to Forza Horizon 4 where I spend my time designing liveries. Racing and first person shooters is my thing so until Halo Reach is re-released that’s where I will be. May I add I’m still in the top 2% of players in time for D2 yet haven’t played in over 11 months plus and I played on PS4 and Xbox just the same as D1.

Posting in language:

• That has no value here, if you want that as your title then good for you. But flexing in these fourms belittles yourself more than me. Good day

Posting in language:

• Thanks for the chat it has filled my day and given me a few good laughs so atleast there’s that. Take care buddy

Posting in language:

• Muted

Posting in language:

• Erm yeah feel better now ? Thanks for the heads up but next time keep it to yourself coz it means nothing to me ? Rofl

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon